Lloyd's Awesome guide to making the best chicken wings
This easy to follow video will help you make yummy in my tummy chicken wings, even better than your mum’s.
I REALLY love chicken wings, because they’re delicious and I bet you will love them too.
Firstly you need:
- Chicken wings (200g)
- All purpose seasoning (6 tbsp)
- Table salt (1 tbsp)
- Black pepper (2 tbsp)
- Tex’s hot and spicy chicken coating
- Vegetable oil
- Wash chicken wings and pluck the feathers.
- In the bowl, mix the chicken, all purpose seasoning and black pepper.
- Put chicken wings in a sieve and marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Ready to fry? Then coat the wings with hot and spicy chicken coating.
- Take a large frying pan and fill it up with vegetable oil.
- Put the pan on the hob.
- Is the oil hot? If it is hot, then place the chicken wings in the frying pan. Fry it for 8-10 minutes until it looks golden.
- DO THE VICTORY DANCE.