Arda's Chocolate cake
Hello my name is Arda, and today I am going to show you how to make a chocolate cake.
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F. Grease and line up 20cm/8in sandwich tins.
- For the delicious cake, put all of the ingredients except the hot water into a large mixing bowl. After that use a wooden spoon or an electric whisk, beat the mixture until smooth and well combined.
- Add the hot water to the mixture add a bit at a time until it is smooth.
- Separate the delicious cake batter between the sandwich tins and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top of the cake is firm to touch and put a skewer into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and it is ready.