Shanice's Guide to making the best chocolate cake ever!
This video is about how to make the best chocolate cake ever.
Firstly, you should have in front of you:
- caster sugar,
- 2 eggs,
- Self-raising flour,
- coco powder
- and milk.
For safety, wash your hands first. And wash equipment.
- You need a cake tin, and a wooden spoon, and a parchment.
- How much you need:
- 125g of butter softened
- 3/4 cup of caster sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of raising flour
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder sifted
- 1/2 a cup of milk
How to make the cake:
- Put all your ingredients in to a bowl and mix it slowly.
- Put it in any cake tin and any shape you want.
- Put it in the oven set for 120dg and leave it for 20min.
- Then take it out and leave it to cool and put any decorations you like on the cake.