How to play silent ball ...by Kadija
Hello, my name is Kadija and I’m going to show you how to play silent ball. I like to play silent ball because it’s an exciting game. I learnt how to play this game at school.
Before I teach you how to play this game, make sure you have a big space so you don’t bump into anything. You can play with two people or more. Make sure you have a ball. Ensure that the ball isn’t hard.
These are the rules of the game:
- Hot potato – is when you can’t hold the ball for over 2 seconds, so you have to throw it to anyone.
- Bad throw is when you throw the ball too low, high or throw it to nobody. So the thrower would be out.
- Bad catch is when anyone can throw the ball to you but if you don’t catch it, you will be out.
- Extreme hot potato is when you can’t hold the ball for more than 1 second, or you will be out of the game.
- Hopping is when you stand on one leg and hop.
- clap before you catch the ball.
- stand on one leg.
- can’t throw the ball back to the person who threw it to you.