How to play Super Smash Bros. ...by Darren
Hello, I was just playing Super Smash Bros for the Nintendo 3DS.
Now that you look so interested in the game; I’m going to teach you how to play Super Smash Bros. Now what are we waiting for? Let’s get started.
Before we start, here are the health and safety warnings.
Always take a 15 minute break, so that your brain can rest, and ask for permission to play your 3DS.
Give your fingers a good warm up, because things are about to turn serious.
Now turn on your Nintendo 3Ds and select Super Smash Bros.
Now that you are on the main menu, first we are gonna have to train (pretend to work out).
Next select your mode; select training, so that the computer players won’t attack you abruptly.
So, now, let’s get to the fun stuff.
Choose your character, so that you can get ready.
During your training I will teach you the basic controls:
- use the circle pad to move.
- move it very quickly to dash.
- press the x button to attack
- press the x button whilst moving the circle pad to do a smash attack
- press b button to a special attack
- there are four types
- up b
- down b
- side b
- use the r button to dodge
- up r
- side r
- use l button to grab opponent