Turkish tutorial ...by Gizem
My name is Gizem. I am 10 years old and I go to Nightingale Primary school.
Today I am going to teach you a new language which is Turkish.
Turkish comes from Turkey and Cyprus which is a hot country by the sea and is famous for its nature and tasty food.
Now I am going to tell you how to speak turkish, which is my first language.
You will need paper and a pen to write down the sentences I am going to show you.
The first word I am going to teach you is:
- Merhaba which means Hello!
- Sen Nasilsin: How are you?
- Senin adin ne: What is your name?
- Benim adim Gizem: My name is Gizem
- Kac yasindasin means how old are you
- ben on yasindayim means I’m 10 years old
- bana yardim edermisin means can you help me?
- nerde yasiyorsun where do you live
- hangi restaurant yakin means which restaurant is nearest?
- nerde yakin polis karakolu means where is the nearest police station
- en yakin otel nerede means where is the nearest hotel.