Moyin's World-famous apple pie
This video will show you how to make my famous apple pie. This is an easy recipe, but it may take a while depending on how big yours is.
To start with you’ll need:
- Flour (1000g)
- Sugar (500g)
- Water (half a glass)
- Apples (three)
- Syrup (half a glass)
Optional: 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream, a cup of custard, whipped cream, berries.
- First, mix the flour and water to make the base of the pie, you will know it is ready when it looks like a creamy paste.
- Spread the mixture in a cake tin, about one and a half centimetres deep.
- Pour the syrup onto the base of the apple pie.
- Chop the apples and arrange them on the base.
- Penultimately, roll out some more pastry and lay it on top of the pie.
- Finally, put it in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Check on your pie every fifteen minutes, until it is golden brown.
- Take it out of the oven. Now your hard work paid off and you can sit back and enjoy it!
You can thank me later!